- Using the clients web page or other art work, external art will be
developed for the card. A camera ready proof will be provided for approval by the client.
300dpi (dots per inch) minimum for print media. Tiff (Tag Image Format), PSD
Format (Adobe PhotoShop) or CDR Format (Corel Draw). Cost $500.
- Internal content can be developed from material provided by the client
such as web pages (Preferred), still pictures, audio tapes or video’s.
- Audio File Formats: PC .wav File, CDR in a PC .wav Format or Music Audio
CD format (car or home stereo).
- Internal Artwork: JPG (Joint Photographic Group) PC file format, BMP
(Bitmap) in Windows RGB (red,green,blue) PC file format or retrieved from web site.
- Video Artwork: Retrieved from web site, BMP (Bitmap) in Windows RGB
(red,green,blue) PC file format, JPG (Joint Photographic Group) PC file
format, and Video VHS or Beta SP.
- The above material can be delivered by E-Mail, Zip Disk, Floppy Disk or
- Film separations for use with glass master $125
- Content set up fee for simple four picture slide show (Internal data) $300
- For cards with full motion video the price varies with the amount of video
which must be compressed. The cost for the internal media work on a cross platform card (PC
and Mac) which contains 4 minutes of video is approximately $4,700 for two minutes it would
be $2,500. Ask for a quote for different lengths.
- Card Production, the minimum order is for 1,000 cards. The price for
pressing 1,000 cards is $2,500 plus shipping, $100. As the size or the order increase the price per